Loading...

Dance - Key Stage 3 & 4

Key Dance 2 comStage 3:Dance 1 comp
Dance is outlined in KS3 not only in preparation for those interested at GCSE level, but as a vital skill for all young people. We don’t just cover the practical element of dance, but background of the dances to help develop each student fully.

Key Stage 4:
GCSE Dance is studied through the exam board AQA. It comprises of 4 Units. 20% of your mark comes from the written paper and the other 80% comes from your practical performances.