Learning Together – Achieving Together
Our Vision is to be recognised as an outstanding school that demonstrates excellence in:
- the quality and vibrancy of our learning culture;
- our levels of achievement;
- the ways in which we work in partnership with our students, parents and wider community;
- our contribution to developing lifelong learners by making learning enjoyable and accessible to all;
- enabling our young people to make a positive contribution as confident and responsible global citizens.
We are committed to ensuring that our school is a learning community based on:
- honesty, integrity, fairness and openness in our dealings with others;
- accepting responsibilty for ourselves, our actions and our environment;
- respecting the right of others to learn;
- treating one another with courtesy and respect, caring for and supporting each member of our school community;
- striving to be the best we can be, demonstrating perseverance and resilience.